So I was going to put up some photos from the pub crawl, but Richard already did. So, I counteract this with some photos from the last 'Four on The Floor'. My battery sort of died halfway through the night, and then reincarnated itself later on. Which was nice.
Art freaks.
Timmy, give up making the world a better place and come be one of the creative kids with your mad photography skills.
It's been a very long two weeks. Some fun times, out at the Mickle's with the Adelaide Sax Pack- even though I turned up late, still awesome grood, Pub crawl in Bx, 4loor, then Michael's Christmas party, with the 'whore light' and the hammock times.
And working so much in between it all. I slept in this morning, late to work, half asleep during the day, and then when I was supposed to go to an 'induction' for the new hospital building, they forgot about me and started early, derrrrp.
Crazy freaking days. I'm looking forward to New Years. New year, new start. Mojo Juju, Sydney, not so much the crowds though. No matter how hard you try, you cant be with everyone for New Years. But I guess you just have to go out and have fun.
1 comment:
cool piiccckkeeezzz! and they had probably lighting?!?! wowza. so you are going to mojo juju? you never replied to my message about newcastle. my million messages :p
Vinnie does have long hair.
Post a Comment