Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sheep don't graze.

Well, today was a good day. And not just because it was the first day in a week and a half that ive been able to stay conscious for more than an hour (whooping cough, I will make you my bitch). 

It was just nice. Started work on my Weeping Angel costume, hope it turns out well. Fingers crossed. When I go to Bathurst, I might go to Spotlight, get some fabric paint. Yeah boi. 

I'll be back working soon! Huzzzooozooozooo for money, boo for having to work, boo yashaka for being occupied again though. 

Some tunes and stuff:


Everyone knows Teardrop by Massive Attack, if you don't then you're a communist and I hate you.
I've been listening to the whole Mezzanine album on repeat lately, daymn it's still good. If I could be stranded on a desert island i'd probably choose to take this album with me. Or maybe UNKLE's Psyence Fiction. 


I'd say i'm in a Trip Hop phase... but that phase has gone on for about 2 years now. So maybe it's time to admit it to my parents. 








1 comment:

Gracie said...

ttrrriipppp hhhooopppp