I seem to be having trouble with the future, so I thought I might try my hand at the past.
This year, there fell a date: The Tenth Day Of The Tenth Month Of The Tenth Year. Much fuss was made.
On that day, we had my dad's birthday party. He turned 57.
Such a average day. It was a rare occassion where my Grandma Joy came out to our house. I miss her not coming out as much.
We had pavlova for dessert. Why there is a random bottle of sweet chili sauce I'm not sure. Alex does seem concerned, however.
OM NOM NOM
It's a week of grads and formals this week. Paul's Year 10 formal tonight, Alex's grad Friday night. Shit. I have to find something to wear. Such a lot of change. I'd just like to go back to school. The good old days of supervised excursions and recess breaks. I really don't feel like 'growing up'. Time for a musical interlude.
Take it away Tom Waits.
Dear 'Grown Ups'
Fuck you and your little dog too
No comments:
Post a Comment