Afternoon friends and followers.
I took these photos before the zombie apocalypse. And by that, I mean Martin's party. Ill post photos from the party some time i'm thinking. I might put some more of my old photos up, most of probably have been on Facefail, but id like to put them some where where the quality isnt completely raped.
Anyway, I took these photos for a competition where I didnt even win, so thats a bit of a fail :p. These bogans kept driving past, and right through where I was standing, so I had to move to avoid being some rednecks hood ornament. Wankers. Anyway, I enjoy these photos so I hope you do too. Thanks to my brother Alex for his sweet ass jumping skillz.
In other news, a pioneering French man has discovered a novel way of 'tending to his flock'. I like that the photo of the duck has its eyes closed. Happy to say I never led my ducks down the road of ill repute.
4 comments:
brilliant! brilliant photos! and i love how you finish off with a little news item :p
If you take the time to read, I like to make it worth your while
haha rosie! see pot is good for things :P beautiful shots. is that up the mount?
Pot is good for many things; keeping dominoes in business, causing public embarrassment :p the french always have been mad innovators though.
Yeah its up on the summit. It was freezing too, depsite how warm it looked, i almost dropped my camera because my fingers went stiff with the cold :p
Post a Comment